Friday 28 August 2015

IMAGE Models Assignment Review

IMAGE Models Review: First Time Lucky! 

We love hearing back from models after their assignments and take all feedback on board. Thankfully, because we vet our clients very carefully we hardly ever hear about any bad experiences. Here's a letter we got from Martin after his first modelling job in Hertfordshire.

IMAGE Models
IMAGE Models
Really enjoyed my first ever modelling assignment yesterday. It was located at a 3.5 million pound mansion in Hertfordshire. I was accompanied by 2 other models and we were required to pose with high end garden furniture. The weather was lovely and the setting (by the pool) was idyllic.

I had been nervous the night before, mainly with choosing what clothes to take, plus I was going to have to drive 155 miles to get there!  However with an early start I managed to get to the property without any problems. I was warmly welcomed by the client and photographer and was immediately put at ease. We went through my wardrobe and chose 3 outfits.  My directions were to relax on a variety of chairs, reading or chatting with my model wife and her friend. The time went quick and the client seemed really pleased with the results.  It was a great insight into how things were done. I am really looking forward to my next assignment through IMAGE Models and will definitely be less apprehensive.

Are you interested in becoming a model? If you think you have what it takes then visit the IMAGE Models website to see our list of available assignments. The list changes every day so make sure to keep an eye on it and apply for any that look suitable for you. Also, keep up with IMAGE Models on Facebook and feel free to drop us a message with your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment